Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Colin got mad!

I was giving the boys a bath tonight. I had been putting Colin in his Bumbo until just recently. I wanted to make sure he could sit really well before I allowed him to be in the bath without it. Since he's been doing so well sitting up and controlling himself, I figured it was a good time to start sitting in the bath without the Bumbo seat. We have an elephant faucet cover in the bath. The boys love it. Colin likes to try to pull it off. Connor was sitting closest to the faucet so Colin had to climb over him to get to the faucet. Each time Colin would try to climb over, Connor would push him back. At one point, Colin got splashed in the face when Connor was pushing him back. Colin sat straight up and started yelling and slapping at Connor. That is officially the first time I've seen Colin get mad at his brother. It was so cute! I'm sure there is much more to come :)

No comments: